Be Sustained: Join us as we do some deep collaborative inquiry around:
- What do we know about how learning works, and how can we redesign our institutions to best support learning?
- How can all stakeholders, especially students, better understand how our systems work and participate equitably in our transformation work?
- As we transform, how do we design for inclusive collaboration and genuine integration across our institutions?
Know Facilitation – Know Transformation:
- Facilitator Learning Community (FLC) – focused on designing and facilitating effective learning in all areas of campus, including classrooms, meetings, committees, and professional learning settings
- Faculty Learning Program – supports STEM faculty to redefine their role in the active learning college classroom
Know Praxis – Know Transformation:
- Equity 101 – online class focused on teaching and learning perspectives for equity and social justice
- Integrated Reading and Writing (IRW) Learning Community – supports educators from across campus to investigate the role of discipline and context-specific literacies in sustaining equitable learning environments
- Growth Mindset for Guided Pathways – supports planning for and implementation of Guided Pathways
For more information about enrolling and/or earning college units, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Transformational: BSILI: Leadership for Curricular and Institutional Transformation
@ UCLA Conference Center in Lake Arrowhead
Be in community with 3CSN