A must-read for community college professionals committed to student success and equity, this policy brief highlights the growing national movement to prioritize statistics and quantitative reasoning and rethink the traditional one-size-fits-all, algebra-based approach to math remediation. Burdman presents the rationale behind innovative new approaches, and she connects several efforts underway nationally, including 3CSN’s California Acceleration Project, […]
Tag Archives | CAP
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!
- “Lollipop Moments,” Learning and Community at 4th Annual SI Regional Conference