The NCLN and College of Alameda hosted a Transforming Student Success through Appreciation andIntegration event on February 10. Participants from 11 community colleges and 2 CSU campuses came together to learn about Appreciative Inquiry as a means to facilitate conversation and goal-setting for campuses seeking to integrate BSSOT, BSI, Equity, and other transformational college initiatives. […]
Tag Archives | BSSOT
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!