LINKS (Learning in Networks for Knowledge Sharing) focusing on MOMENTUM POINTS.
Millions come through our open doors, but only a fraction complete essential pathways, achieve credentials or degrees, or become transfer ready.
What happens in between, and what can we do?
In this practicum, we will:
- Examine data related to specific momentum points for pathway completion
- Review some high leverage strategies to increase the number of students who reach these momentum points
- Learn how to apply tools supported by 3csn-logic models, inquiry/gap analysis, and data benchmarking – to identify and address key momentum points that lead to successful completion of longer pathways.
Dates of Events
- October 22, 2010 – 9am to 4pm – California Center for the Arts, Escondido
- October 29, 2010 – 9am to 4pm – Los Angeles Valley College
- November 19, 2010 – 9am to 4pm – Diablo Valley College