LINKS (Learning in Networks for Knowledge Sharing) focusing on COMPLETION.
During this event, we will conduct an investigation into the factors affecting student completion and an exploration of interventions that can be used in classroom & student services areas:
- What do students say hinders success?
- What does the research say?
- What do you say?
- What can we do?
Dates of Events
- April 9, 2010, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm - Mt. San Antonio College
- April 16, 2010, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Merced College
- April 30, 2010, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Berkeley City College
- May 7, 2010, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Santa Ana College
- May 14, 2010, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Rio Hondo College
John Nixon, President Mt. San Antonio College
From Access to Success in the California Community Colleges: Questioning Assumptions and Establishing Principles. Presented at the Community College League of California Commission on the Future, February 26, 2010. Nancy Shulock