3CSN SDIVN Region BSI Coordinators’ Kickoff
San Diego Mesa College
following the 3CSN Equity Institute
Each SDIVN Basic Skills Coordinator and one campus colleague attend to discuss regional BSI network.
2:30 to 5:00 PM
- Check in about Basic Skills on your campuses
- Hiatus of Basic Skills Report
- Introduction to SDIVN Mentorship/Pop-in Program
- Edit Draft of Our Region’s Logic Model
- Upcoming Professional Learning Events
- 3CSN Menu of Services
- Equity CoP Next Steps
- SDIVN Teaching and Learning Academy
- SDIVN BSI Coordinator Calls
- SDIVN Website and Social Media Needs
Light/refreshments snacks provided
What to bring:
- A partner from your site who is interested in learning more about the 3CSN and the Basic Skills Initiative
- Be prepared to share a brief update about your campus Basic Skills projects. Successes and issues!
- Professional Learning needs of your campus. Consider all of the initiatives on your campus – Basic Skills, Equity, SSSP, BSI Transformation Grants (BSSOT)
- The days/times of your Basic Skills meetings on your campuses
Room/Parking: Coming Soon!!!