Sponsored by the California Community Colleges’ Success Network (3CSN-the BSI Professional Development Grant) and the LACCD Office of Student Success in collaboration with the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO)
- Sacramento City College, Learning Resource Center, Room 105
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
[note color=”#FE0012″]All ESL/Basic Skills Coordinators and Student Success Leaders are invited to this FREE event.[/note]
- Bring in a copy of your long-term goals from last year’s End-of-Year Reports.
- Participants will receive a hard copy of Column 2 Actual Expenditure reports by Category 7/1-6/30/2012 and review all of the procedures for filling in the rest of the columns.
- Using the Basic Skills Cohort Tracking Tool, we will be looking into the progression of cohorts, disaggregating your data by gender, age, ethnicity, and other.
- Addressing the 2012-13 ESL/Basic Skills Action Plan and writing of the planned five focused actions for categories A-G