Sponsored by 3CSN in collaboration with the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO)
- De Anza College, ADM, Room 109
- 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
All ESL/Basic Skills Coordinators and Student Success Leaders are invited to this FREE event.
- Bring in a copy of your long-term goals from last year’s End-of-Year Reports.
- Participants will receive a hard copy of Column 2 Actual Expenditure reports by Category 7/1-6/30/2012 and review all of the procedures for filling in the rest of the columns.
- Using the Basic Skills Cohort Tracking Tool (http://3csn.org/basic-skills-cohort-tracking-tool/), we will be looking into the progression of cohorts, disaggregating your data by gender, age, ethnicity, and other.
- Addressing the 2012-13 ESL/Basic Skills Action Plan and writing of the planned five focused actions for categories A-G
School is not yet in session; no parking permits necessary. However, please park only in designated stalls for staff or students. Flint Center Parking Structure is recommended.