LINKS V: Transformational Toolbox
A Time to Reframe our Practice and Student Learning
3CSN continues its popular Learning in Networks for Knowledge Sharing (LINKS) series with a focus on strategies for building and sustaining student completion initiatives using hands-on tools from our Transformational Toolbox.
Add value to your practice by
- Learning about 3CSN initiatives that will assist your college in effectively responding to internal and external student success challenges.
- Identifying methods and strategies for curricular and institutional redesign that meet the diverse needs of learners with a direct positive impact on student completion.
- Networking with leaders and participants from 3CSN’s Communities of Practice in curricular and institutional redesign and contextualized teaching and learning.
- Applying for inclusion in one or more of 3CSN’s Communities of Practice, as well as on-site training, admission to the Leadership Institute, faculty scholarship and other resources that will help your college increase student completion and success.
College teams are encouraged and should include faculty, counselors, department chairs, program coordinators, BSI leaders, deans, professional development leaders.
Outcomes for the day
- An understanding of how 3CSN’s initiatives can assist your campus in its student success efforts.
- Access to resources and engagement at a deeper level for increasing student completion.
- Network building and mutual support across the region, state, and nation.
Plenary speakers include (depending upon the date and location):
Career Ladders Project
Myron H. Dembo
Emeritus Professor of Educational Psychology
Rossier School of Education
University of Southern California
Executive Director, 3CSN
Dean for Student Success, LACCD
Co-Director of @ONE
Dean of Library and Technology and Distance Education
Menifee Campus of Mt. San Jacinto College
Senior Research Fellow, Research & Planning Group for California Community Colleges
Dean of Research & Planning, Skyline College
Diego James Navarro
Founder, Director & Instructor
Academy for College Excellence (formerly Digital Bridge Academy)
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.