California Community Colleges’ Success Network (3CSN – the BSI Professional Development Grant) and the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO) are sponsoring this BSI Reporting and Sharing Workshop. The workshop includes an overview of this year’s Basic Skills Action Plan and Report with a focus on integrating your college’s BSI Action Plan with your college’s Student Success and Equity Plans. By attending this event, participants will:
- gather new ideas about activities and programs supported with BSI funds;
- understand how the BSI Report can be successfully completed;
- use Basic Skills Cohort Tracking Tool to examine sample data that outline cohort progression;
- raise questions and exchange ideas about completing the BSI Report and using Basic Skills Cohort Tracking Tool;
- discuss connections between BSI Report and Student Success and Equity Reports; and
- network with fellow BSI Coordinators.
- a copy of your long-term goals from last year’s End-of-Year Reports;
- draft of 2014-2015 BSI Action Plan and Report
- drafts of Student Success and Equity Plan; and
- laptop or tablet if possible (see note in italics below)
As good environmental stewards, 3CSN has decided to limit the distribution of printed materials at all 3CSN events. Only the most essential handouts will be provided. Please consider bringing your WiFi friendly devices to access our materials online at 3CSN.org.
All ESL/Basic Skills Coordinators and Student Success Leaders are invited to this FREE event.