Alketa Wojcik, Basic Skills Advisory Committee Chair, RP Group Board Member and Institutional Researcher at Mira Costa College, will explain next year’s annual reporting requirements and answer questions about changes in the process. We will also consider research findings from a recent study on the Basic Skills Initiative and what has proven most effective in improving student success across the state. Additionally, this event will focus on integrated planning and placement:
- Basic Skills Reporting Requirements
- Research Findings on the Basic Skills Initiative
- Integrating BSI, Equity and SSSP Plans
- Common Assessment Initiative with Jennifer Coleman, Statewide Program Director
- Exciting Results with Placement Reform with speaker TBD
This event is ideal for teams of two or three from each college, such as the Basic Skills Coordinator and a member of the Equity and SSSP committees.
Campus Map: http://www.lahc.edu/campusmap.pdf