Alketa Wojcik, Basic Skills Advisory Committee Chair, RP Group Board Member and Institutional Researcher at Mira Costa College , will explain next year’s annual reporting requirements and answer questions about changes in the process. We will also consider research findings from a recent study on the Basic Skills Initiative and what has proven most effective in improving student success across the state. Additionally, this event will focus on integrated planning and placement:
- Basic Skills Reporting Requirements
- Research Findings on the Basic Skills Initiative
- Integrating BSI, Equity and SSSP Plans
- Common Assessment Initiative with Jennifer Coleman, Statewide Program Director
- Exciting Results with Placement Reform with speaker TBD
This event is ideal for teams of two or three from each college, such as the Basic Skills Coordinator and a member of the Equity and SSSP committees.