As more and more colleges implement accelerated models of English and Math, we will be featuring this work in regular “Spotlight” articles. We kicked off the series with the English department at Las Positas College, where 88% of under-prepared students are now channeled into an accelerated 4-unit course that integrates reading and writing. Our second spotlight features Chaffey College, which implemented 52 accelerated pilot courses in Spring 2011. If you know of a college that might be a good candidate for a “Spotlight,” we’d love to hear from you — contact your 3CSN regional coordinator or Katie Hern
Spotlights in Acceleration
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!