We plan backward to ensure that all 3CSN events include common components designed to create learning environments in which our participants can thrive, learn, and connect. We build in time and activities designed to build trust and normalize what Zaretta Hammond refers to as “productive struggle.” We create authentically welcoming, interested, appreciative, playful, and joyful learning environments. We build knowledge-building pathways where participants can engage with the network in multiple ways. Participants can “drop in” to attend a short, one-hour session designed to build skills or a 90-minute deeper dive session that includes skills and practice time. Those who are interested in going deeper can attend 6-hour design labs or long-term communities of practice and inquiry groups that continue to meet and grow.
Creating the Conditions for Deep Learning
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!