The LINKS 9 kickoff was held on February 21, 2014, at Cerritos College. Participants walked away with an understanding of how learning happens in academic support services: library, peer assisted learning programs (i.e. tutoring, writing center and learning centers) and noncredit programs that reinforce credit classroom learning. The day was enriched by having attendees create effective […]
Archive | Tutoring RSS feed for this section
The second Math Pathways symposium, held at Pierce College in Woodland Hills, welcomed Julie Phelps, of Valencia Community College in Florida to a day of math curricular and institutional redesign from local colleges like Pierce, Pasadena City College, College of the Canyons. Over one hundred people signed up for the sold out event to both […]
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!