The LINKS 9 kickoff was held on February 21, 2014, at Cerritos College. Participants walked away with an understanding of how learning happens in academic support services: library, peer assisted learning programs (i.e. tutoring, writing center and learning centers) and noncredit programs that reinforce credit classroom learning. The day was enriched by having attendees create effective […]
Archive | Integrated Services RSS feed for this section
We are excited to announce a new professional learning opportunity for community college faculty focused on Cultivating a Growth Mindset. This initial professional learning series will take place during Fall 2014 and is open to Southern California Community Colleges only (Training in Fall 2015 will be held in Northern California and will be reserved for Northern […]
The California Department of Education (CDE) and the California Adult Literacy Professional Development Project (CALPRO) have announced a new Community of Practice training on Integrated and Contextualized Workforce Skills in the ABE/ASE Classroom. Participant Commitment and Online Activities – mid-March through the end of April 2014 Participants must access pre-session assignments online and engage in other […]
Pictures from the Conference Some of the presentations given by 3CSN
The second Math Pathways symposium, held at Pierce College in Woodland Hills, welcomed Julie Phelps, of Valencia Community College in Florida to a day of math curricular and institutional redesign from local colleges like Pierce, Pasadena City College, College of the Canyons. Over one hundred people signed up for the sold out event to both […]
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!