On Friday, April 29, College of the Canyons hosted 3CSN’s LINKS 2.0. The two-day conference provided participants with evidence-based high impact practices, resources, and support in their efforts to improve outcomes and achieve goals established in their colleges’ student success and equity plans. The event featured speakers, hands-on trainings, college success initiative showcases, resource sessions, […]
Archive | Spotlight RSS feed for this section
Pictures from the Conference Some of the presentations given by 3CSN
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: A linguist and a librarian go up the mountain and meet a bunch of honey badgers. They come back down as new-age dragon slayers determined to change peoples’ lives through a non-movement movement. What do you mean, you don’t get it? We are talking about BSILI, of course. […]
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!