On Friday, April 29, College of the Canyons hosted 3CSN’s LINKS 2.0. The two-day conference provided participants with evidence-based high impact practices, resources, and support in their efforts to improve outcomes and achieve goals established in their colleges’ student success and equity plans. The event featured speakers, hands-on trainings, college success initiative showcases, resource sessions, […]
Archive | Networking RSS feed for this section
Despite the unusually, high temperatures that have been baking SoCal over the past week, over 50 SoCal BSI Coordinators gathered at Rio Hondo College to workshop with Barbara Illowsky regarding the new BSI Publication, BASIC SKILLS COMPLETION: The Key to Student Success in California Community Colleges – Effective Practices for Faculty, Staff and Administrators, […]
We are excited to announce a new professional learning opportunity for community college faculty focused on Cultivating a Growth Mindset. This initial professional learning series will take place during Fall 2014 and is open to Southern California Community Colleges only (Training in Fall 2015 will be held in Northern California and will be reserved for Northern […]
The California Department of Education (CDE) and the California Adult Literacy Professional Development Project (CALPRO) have announced a new Community of Practice training on Integrated and Contextualized Workforce Skills in the ABE/ASE Classroom. Participant Commitment and Online Activities – mid-March through the end of April 2014 Participants must access pre-session assignments online and engage in other […]
Pictures from the Conference Some of the presentations given by 3CSN
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!