t all began on a Sunday afternoon, with over 40 faculty, administrators and staff converging on the UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center for a taste of 3CSN’s best − BSILI 2012 – Leadership for Curricular and Institutional Transformation. For some, it was straight out of the car and into the Iris Lodge where they were […]
Archive | Logic Modeling RSS feed for this section
This second in a series of Learning in Networks for Knowledge Sharing (LINKS) event will take a deeper look into student success in terms of completion, breaking completion down into more manageable chunks known as milestones and momentum points. LINKS 2 – San Diego LINKS 2 – Los Angeles LINKS 2 – Northern & Central […]
The BRIC Inquiry Guides address nine topic areas (seven of which are now available – click on the hot links to access the documents). Seven BRIC inquiry guides now available: Jump start conversations about building cultures of inquiry on your campus 1. Assessing Student Learning Outcomes 2. Using an Equity Lens to Assess Student Learning […]
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!