The presentation, given by 3CSN Executive Director, Deborah Harrington and 3CSN Central Valley Regional Coordinator, Erik Armstrong, began with an overview on 3CSN’s mission to provide professional learning and the use of learning networks to assist community college professionals in transforming their environments and identities to increase and enhance student success. This was followed with […]
Archive | Web Tools RSS feed for this section
What is the Basic Skills Cohort Tracking Tool? The Cohort Tracking Tool gives all 112 California community colleges immediate, easy access to data on student progress through their English, reading, ESL, and math pipelines. Envisioned and sponsored by 3CSN, this online tool has been expertly developed by the Research and Planning Group in collaboration with the CCCCO. […]
- This Week’s Wayfinding Online Sessions!
- Leveraging Community in Challenging Times – A Message from Our Executive Director, Dr. Deborah Harrington
- Experiencing the Power of “Yet” at Showcase of Habits of Mind & Growth Mindset at San Diego Mesa College
- Affirming Our Voice through Community and Learning at ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute
- Facilitator Learning Community Wraps Up 2019 with Praxis and Productive Play!