How to Flip without Flopping
Flipped classrooms require more creativity and energy from the teacher.Rob Dameron
When you do a standard lecture in class, and then the students go home to do the problems, some of them are lost. They spend a whole lot of time being frustrated and, even worse, doing it wrongKarl Fisch
- Students Bring Growth Mindset to Spring Regional Sharing Summit at Chaffey College
- Participants Share Their “Why” at 2019 ASCCC Part-Time Faculty Institute!
- 3CSN Heads Far North to Kick Off Spring Regional Sharing Summits: “Students are Educators; Educators are Students”
- Participants Brave Torrential Downpour for Professional Learning at Compton College!
- Building Equity-Mindedness in the Northern Region: 3rd Annual NorCal Equity Institute
3CSN is an initiative of the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office