This second in a series of Learning in Networks for Knowledge Sharing (LINKS) event will take a deeper look into student success in terms of completion, breaking completion down into more manageable chunks known as milestones and momentum points.
- Learning In Networks for Knowledge Sharing – 2: Introduction
- The Transfer Velocity Project: What’s your transfer velocity?
- Attrition in Developmental Sequences: Staunching the Flow through Curricular Redesign
- Using Data to Design Effective Action Plans-Alicia C. Dowd
- FIN presentation The Elements of Inquiry: Using Inquiry to Explore Momentum Points Handout: Discussion Sheet to Sketch Ideas